Indice del forum
RegistratiCercaFAQLista degli utentiGruppi utentiCalendarioLogin
 Portale •  Blog •  Album  •  Statistiche  •  Links  •   Downloads  •  
FlashChat •  Commenti karma  •  TopList  •  Guestbook  •  Topics recenti  •  Vota Forum

situation. We were very new, in everything.
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
situation. We were very new, in everything.
Autore Messaggio
hfy962464

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

Etą: 28

italy
MessaggioInviato: 14 Ago 2018 08:02:08    Oggetto:  situation. We were very new, in everything.
Descrizione:

The Montreal Canadiens could have Alex Galchenyuk ready to go during their Eastern Conference Final series against the New York Rangers.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. Galchenyuk wore a regular practice jersey with his teammates at Fridays morning skate, indicating hes been cleared for contact. The 20-year-old forward suffered a suspected right knee injury in a game against the Chicago Blackhawks on Apr. 9. Galchenyuk, who skated on a line with extras Travis Moen, George Parros and Ryan White on Friday, was also on the teams Game 7 trip to Boston and took part in the morning skate wearing a non-contact jersey. "First of all, hes not played for six weeks or almost six weeks," head coach Michel Therrien said after practice. "So that was great news for us today that he was capable to practice with the team. "This is another step, and hes going to need some more practice with the team to make sure that hes in the best shape physically, mentally about performing in the playoffs. But thats good news. Eventually hell certainly get a shot because hes an important player for our team, but I was excited to see Alex back with the guys today." Canadiens Practice Lines Pacioretty - Desharnais - GallagherBournival - Plekanec - VanekBourque - Eller - GiontaPrust - Briere - WeiseGalchenyuk - White - Parros/Moen Markov - EmelinGorges - SubbanBeaulieu - WeaverBouillon - TinordiMurray PriceBudaj
. - After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for tonights Pro Bowl.
. Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout.
.com) - No Sidney Crosby, no problem.KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Sporting Kansas City overcame an early scare to finally get past its post-season nemesis. After being bounced from the Eastern Conference playoffs by Houston in each of the past two seasons, Sporting fell behind the Dynamo 1-0 in the third minute on Saturday night in the second leg of the Eastern Conference final. But with a first-half equalizer from C.J. Sapong and Dom Dwyers game-winner in the 63rd minute, Sporting advanced to its first MLS Cup Final since 2004 with a 2-1 victory. "We didnt panic," Dwyer said. "We kept on doing what we do, and we got the result we wanted. Were happy right now, but were very much focused on two weeks time. Were going to enjoy it, and its extra motivation to have MLS Cup at home." Kansas City will play host to either Portland or Real Salt Lake on Dec. 7. Sporting and the Dynamo played to a scoreless draw two weeks ago in the first leg of the conference final. Houston, the runner-up in 2011 and 2012, will miss the title game for the first time in three years. "I think as far as this series, we deserved it," Sporting manager Peter Vermes said. "We played smart and I think we showed real maturity. Three years ago I think we were very new to this when we played them in the same situation. We were very new, in everything.
. I even think our fans were new to it. There was a lot of apprehension that year, but I think this year was very different. I think the players understood the task at hand. Even though they scored early, we never panicked." Houston midfielder Brad Davis acknowledged being disappointed to not make it back to a third straight final, but said it was an accomplishment for the Dynamo to get as far as they did after finishing fourth in the East during the regular season. "Its very difficult. Im unbelievably proud to be a part of this team," Davis said. "I feel like people were counting us out a long time ago and we kept plugging away. Thats what this team does." The Dynamo scored on a goal from Oscar Boniek Garcia, whose shot deflected off centre back Matt Besler after a pass from Davis. Sapong responded in the 14th minute, scoring from short range after Houston defender Bobby Boswell misplayed Graham Zusis through ball. Dwyers decisive goal came after a precise through ball from Benny Feilhaber, with Dwyer finishing low past Dynamo keeper Tally Hall. "That was one of the classier goals youll see," Hall said. "His cut and finish made for one of the better goals Ive seen this year."
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 14 Ago 2018 08:02:08    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: